Jeck Socer

суббота, 11 апреля 2009 г.


Manchester United fans weren't the only ones celebrating Federico Macheda's injury-time winner on Sunday - an Arsenal supporter was jumping for joy too. Ian Harris from Borehamwood won £33,530 on The New Football Pools' Footy 15 game last weekend thanks to Macheda's dramatic winner.
Mr Harris had correctly predicted the results of all 14 games in Footy 15 by kick-off time on Sunday and just needed United to see off Villa to complete the full 15. After Gabriel Agbonlahor headed the visitors ahead midway through the second half, things were looking bleak, but Cristiano Ronaldo's equaliser and Macheda's stunning strike made him over £33,000 richer.

Mr Harris told The New Football Pools: "When the results came through and I realised I had won, I couldn't believe it. I had no idea of the amount so didn't mention it to my wife till it had all been confirmed.

"I can't wait to tell her we have won £33,530, she will be delighted and having a 15-month old baby this will come in very handy. I am a football fan and hold a season ticket for Arsenal.
The
Soccerlinks Hit List Top Blogs Add to Technorati Favorites